"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had been seen going up the stairs, hadn't stopped to talk.
- I turned away from her and went up the stairs alone.
- She went up the stairs and was gone a bit.
- They went up the stairs without saying a word to one another.
- He went up the stairs and found the room on his right.
- Either he'd gone up the stairs, or he was still inside, making his way close to the floor, trying to get to the back door.
- I took a right, going up the outside stairs and into the building.
- He turned and went up the stairs to his office.
- Another couple they did not know went up the stairs about the same time and turned to the right.
- He went up the stairs and turned left, toward the east end of the building.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.