"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had not gone direct to the airport from the hotel.
- "Hell, we'd better go direct to the hospital emergency department."
- We won't be going direct and you know the system.
- Were we, then, going direct to the interior of the earth?
- But first, how about a little side trip to Venus on the way back, instead of going direct?
- I had to go direct from home to interview an important witness.
- All proceeds from record sales went direct to the artists.
- He got up then and went direct from that dream to work.
- There is also a train going direct to India from the station.
- The rest must be profit going direct to the manufacturers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.