"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The one behind the bar goes off into the kitchen.
- But she stopped talking to him and went off by herself into the living room.
- As a kid she would go off into the woods or to a friend's house.
- What in the universe is a doctor my age doing, going off into deep space again?
- He would go off into the bush each evening when it came to be time to settle down for the night.
- Then he waved his great hands to all the company and went off into the trees.
- Over here, you're used to going off into the woods by yourself.
- She shut him out and went off into the cool night, looking for an end.
- If somebody goes off into another direction people will be able to follow it.
- He would go off into the mountains for days on end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.