"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could also see not going to work for three days.
- You were seen going out of the front door with him when he left.
- Whose daughter had I seen going to school from this house but the very day before?
- Soon she met some of the kids they'd seen going into the record store, and others like them.
- That means she was seen going from outside to inside.
- For some reason, she'd half expected to see them gone.
- There were one or two you could see going down that road.
- There wasn't much he wanted to see going on behind them anyway.
- "I could see going there, especially if they consider something for next year," he said.
- They don't want to be seen going into a clinic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.