"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I should have gone off on my own from the first.
- They had all gone off to war on one side or the other.
- Over the next few years Six goes off on her own.
- So I know he didn't go off on his own.
- Went off on his own, who knew where and why?
- He was old enough to go off on his own in any case.
- Every year he goes off on his own for five or six weeks.
- He'd left a large firm and gone off on his own.
- I didn't mean to go off on you like that.
- Would they follow her or go off on their own?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.