"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And even if we could free them, they have no place to go.
- But the fact was, he had no other place to go.
- Some of them looking like they had no particular place to go.
- He'd find a place to turn around and go home.
- I am a mother with no place to go, and you want me to leave.
- All set to drive, I had no place to go.
- I might have done so if I'd had any place to go.
- Kids have nothing to do and no place to go.
- Most men show up, however, because they have no other place to go.
- He tried to think of some place to go or something to do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.