"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Why do we have to go so far from the camp?"
- Also, this single defense goes far from the core of the matter.
- That's one reason I do not go far from the castle alone.
- So no one had better go too far from the truck.
- I had not gathered much food, being afraid to go far from home.
- She was not supposed to go too far from home.
- "I told her not to go too far from the hotel."
- "But I would not go far from you, after what happened last night."
- But I wouldn't go far from the highway for it.
- But Trevor is not ready to go far from home yet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.