"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He can't go on living too long without food or water.
- "Her husband had no reason to go on living once she'd gone."
- But she has to go on living just the same.
- Tell no one anything and go on living your life.
- How could the English boy go on living now that he'd been found out?
- How could I go on living even in my box?
- I want to go on living even after my death!
- "Just go on living our lives and wait for everyone else to die?"
- I'm afraid to go on living the way I am.
- She might go on living then, at least for a while.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.