"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Half of my friends have gone off to law school.
- They had all gone off to war on one side or the other.
- In 2006, after they had gone off to college, he put the house on the market for $5.5 million.
- Part of me didn't want to go off to college.
- She tried again in the morning, then went off to school.
- Then one of them would go off to a new table.
- I'll just have a word with her first and then she can go off to bed.
- He is going off to college soon and doesn't know if he'll ever come back.
- She should never have let him go off to college clear across the country.
- She felt as if he were going off to war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.