"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the couple had gone out of town to work with a church group.
- I think you will find they have gone out of business.
- About 13,000 companies have gone out of business since 1980.
- They all looked at him as if he'd gone out of his mind.
- All life had gone out of his father when she died.
- The company had gone out of business the month before.
- Would anyone have done what they did if you were her and she'd gone out of town for six months?
- I think you must have gone out of your mind.
- About 25 have gone out of business in the last year alone, he said.
- No one has gone out of his way for me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.