"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Certainly not, I should say, if we can get the slightest hold upon him.
- I got my foot upon the rock and looked round.
- I go ahead through the trees to get upon the other side of him.
- In order to get me upon my mother he should have known her rather well.
- But how was I to get my hands upon her?
- "I will get to the point of my call upon you."
- If only, she thought, they could get their old house back upon whatever terms.
- The old man got down upon his hands and knees.
- With that he got upon his horse and went back home.
- You got a blow upon your head, but you're right now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.