"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It means getting away from the children all the time.
- This meant getting their members around the country to tell Washington how they felt.
- "I will have to pay $2,300, but it means getting my work back."
- For the player, it meant getting $200,000 now instead of later.
- Jobs for the boys also means getting the girls to do the ones we don't like.
- A census means getting information about every member of a population.
- Do you mean getting $800 billion worth of foreign goods in seven years without being able to pay for them?
- "It would mean getting to know him rather more than I'd like."
- Some programs also allow students to go outside of the state university system, though it may mean getting less money.
- It means getting out of bed every morning at 4.10am.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.