"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She needed a few days to get far ahead of them.
- Everyone else seems to be getting ahead of them, even though they have money.
- Last month the board hit upon an idea to get ahead of the game.
- I had no idea what we'd got ahead of us.
- I still don't understand how you got so far ahead of us.
- But that is getting 34 years ahead of the story.
- But for now 1 think I might get ahead of them.
- They weren't going to be able to get ahead of it.
- But no one is getting ahead of themselves, or at least they should not be.
- In order to get ahead of us, they had to win.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.