"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As they got nearer to the building in which the meeting was to be held, the crowd began to manifest itself.
- And every time he looked around this guy was getting nearer to him.
- Like everything else, this is getting nearer to being over.
- But as she got nearer to his house, Ashley thought.
- Lincoln in Washington, which they were getting nearer to every day.
- And even as the company gets nearer to bankruptcy, they do not want to leave.
- Attend to the words and you will get nearer to the play.
- I watched him as he got nearer to the shadows.
- I'll watch for it, though, as I get nearer to term.
- But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.