"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I tried to get out of there twice tonight, before they tied me up.
- She got twice or three times into the nursing home.
- I got up once or twice to look for him from the window.
- What you mean is that he had once or twice got the better of him.
- They got together once or twice during the next few weeks.
- She failed a few, and twice got caught in the grip of the dead star.
- I think he's always been rather a rolling stone and got into trouble once or twice.
- "That helped me a lot, because kids over there only get on the ice maybe once or twice a week for hockey."
- The Lions twice got within 3 points, but no closer.
- We got inside the 20-yard line twice and came away with no scores.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.