"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I couldn't remember getting in such a noisy fight before.
- "In college, I remember getting the first letter she ever wrote," he says.
- I remember getting up and it felt like the room wasn't big enough to hold me.
- Come to think of it, he didn't even remember getting home.
- We were both standing, though I didn't remember getting up.
- He had his passport, but did not remember getting on the plane.
- Like most of his recent bruises, he didn't remember getting it.
- I don't even remember getting back to the magic room.
- But that's the only thing that I ever remember getting.
- "I can't even remember getting up that morning," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.