"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And that got me to thinking about the children again.
- I got to thinking - sitting alone in my room.
- Don't you ever let yourself get to thinking like that!
- And I got to thinking in my own mind about the second terms.
- But then I got to thinking about how things always work out.
- I just got to thinking I'd like to see how it is.
- I got to thinking about how you done that to me before.
- I got to thinking, why not have it out now?
- Then they got to thinking that maybe you were dead.
- Better get back to thinking about what to do next.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.