"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Imagine getting in on the ground floor of something like that!
- I couldn't imagine getting out to use the rest room were I alone.
- Could we imagine getting one like it ourselves or not?
- Either way, we can't imagine getting too much more than an hour during anyone's regular usage patterns.
- She couldn't imagine getting into bed with a man who was wider at the hips than across the shoulders.
- Hamilton couldn't imagine getting up to start writing at four o'clock in the morning.
- At the moment he found it impossible to imagine getting through an entire battle wearing this stuff.
- I never imagined getting a music lesson from my daughter.
- It was hard to imagine getting sweaty in such surroundings.
- At least in the movies it's possible to go back and imagine getting it right the second time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.