"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We all get together once a year for a meeting about the house," he said.
- You get a good Indian summer in this part of the country once every two or three years.
- What you mean is that he had once or twice got the better of him.
- They got together once or twice during the next few weeks.
- What is so wrong about getting away from each other once in a while?
- It'll let me get away from town once in a while, without having to leave my phone number, to be called all the time.
- But the rest of you - how about getting on base once in a while?
- I wanted to get out of the Hill system once and for all.
- "I could get away with something once, but not more than that."
- And if they once got hold of her, for one reason or another she would be lost to him indeed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.