"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They contemplated getting out of the sport altogether.
- "In three months, I contemplated getting a new career, decided on one and got involved in it," he said.
- At last just as she was contemplating getting the next bus home he arrived.
- It looked like he was contemplating getting in a rundown.
- The wire was far too thick for him even to contemplate getting through it.
- "There is no legal process that contemplates getting entire databases of data."
- And people who contemplate getting one often begin with questions: Q. How do I find a good tattooist?
- As someone contemplating getting an iPhone 4, I appreciate and enjoyed the article.
- Razzaq has at times contemplated getting out of the smuggling trade, he said, but the easy money is too alluring.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.