"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Look after my own family, try to do the best I can for others, and just get by - despite the politicians.
- I got to the Senate office building early, despite the lack of sleep.
- But by then I'd had enough of hotels, and simply wanted to get home, despite the long drive.
- The two brothers seem to get on fine despite their differences.
- Power: A person's ability to get their way despite the resistance of others.
- The attack got under way on 6 March 1945, despite the terrible ground conditions.
- The woman got the job despite her peripheral work experience.
- "It shows that you can get these convictions despite the money and the media attention."
- They have to learn to get along despite their differences.
- We thank you for getting the corn here despite all the problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.