"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It gets up to four hundred degrees and more at the surface.
- When it gets up to $100, maybe I'll do something special.
- "I get up to 10 new calls every few months from people looking to start one."
- How does a city bus get up to 50 miles an hour?
- According to its website, it gets up to 957,000 on Saturdays.
- You get up to $60 or $70 a week per machine.
- "Once they get up to 25 either they find something else to do or they're in prison."
- Normally, he gets up to 15 percent of the money spent on air time.
- We get up to 16,000 feet and we're above the soup.
- So even if it gets up to 1bn users, that's still $100 per user.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.