"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went around the back way and somehow got in through a window.
- Felt I must get out of the place for a few hours somehow.
- We seem to have got into a bad set somehow.
- You have to somehow get a hundred people over to your side.
- She had to get across the street somehow, for the hotel was on the other side.
- But they've got to get the price down somehow, right?
- Perhaps she could somehow get a message to her father!
- Think of the man you've somehow got to find and kill.
- The baby would have got into the world somehow; they always do.
- "But we somehow get caught up in other things and don't always go to see them."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.