"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I fall asleep you'll know you got too far from the point.
- "The line should never get too far from the man or his sport," she says.
- Best not to get too far from the center of things.
- Even rolled up for sleep, no one wanted to get very far from the others.
- He never let himself get too far from that thought.
- Maybe they did not like getting too far from the surface of the earth.
- He definitely wasn't going to get far from the gate.
- Until then, he did not want to get too far from the meeting place.
- Not that he ever let her get far from him.
- "But I don't want to get too far from my family."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.