"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many times, he succeeds in getting the duo into trouble but they always get back at him sometime.
- Some won't go, account of that, or because they still think they'll get back with their own mates sometime.
- "You ought to take some time off and get into town sometime to meet them," Jeff said.
- They would get onto him sometime, but just now he was not of interest to them.
- We got back to my apartment sometime before noon.
- But he always seems to get in a rhythm sometime and that's what happened tonight.
- But I'll have to get back to the ship tonight sometime, after supper, maybe.
- He'll try to get to her on satellite link sometime in the next day or two.
- I'll get you to tell me some of your stories sometime.
- There are going to be nightmares, sure, and we'll get over it sometime.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.