"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Because I meant to get around to asking you to do exactly that."
- It was far too much to consider in one night, particularly if he ever did mean to get some sleep.
- Oh, you mean the one to get the future people back onto the track.
- I thought it must be that he meant to get into the place.
- Clearly a young woman who meant to get on in the world.
- But she meant to get to the bottom of things.
- One way or another, he meant to get in there.
- I've been meaning to get together with you for some time now.
- "How did you ever mean to get out of here?"
- He always said water was good enough for our kind of people, meaning not to get above myself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.