"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I know that when you get behind, you've got to pass the ball.
- "We spoke about our situation, and the biggest question I have is why get behind in the first period."
- We get behind, then come over the middle of plate.
- For whatever reason, we got behind and had to throw the ball.
- Later on, I started to get behind in the count.
- Yes, she said, the Justice did not like to get behind in his work.
- It seems like if they get behind, the game is over.
- They gave me all kinds of work from school, so I shouldn't get behind.
- Today we made them get behind and they had to force things.
- This issue is one we all need to get behind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.