"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The days got longer by a little bit every day, and the work went on.
- The list of things the family wouldn't like was getting longer by the second.
- What will happen to us when we can no longer get them?
- They were trying to put one over on us and would no longer get away with it.
- I too have found that known space stories keep getting longer.
- You take them away from there and they would no longer get their drugs.
- He no longer got the good images from the future.
- Under the Republican plan, families without children would no longer get the credit.
- The style is no longer getting in the way of the message.
- The man who a few weeks earlier could not wait to get to California no longer expected to go west at all that winter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.