"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe the chance to get away with him was lost.
- He's got a chance of getting away with a four, but a five looks more likely.
- She was not one who expected to get away with much in life.
- They seem to be able to get away with anything.
- Their members would not let them get away with anything less.
- Which made it very difficult for her to get away with anything.
- He took a chance last night and got away with it.
- I'm not going to let them get away with that.
- But sometimes, you just need to get away with the girls.
- For a time, they seemed to get away with it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.