"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Getting through is always a good start, but I hope to be hitting a little bigger as the matches go on," he said.
- Her cruiser screen did its best to stop them, but at least ten got through, and they weren't even laser heads.
- Generally, hosts got through anywhere from 7 to 13 questions in that time.
- They just laughed, and when one got through, another started!
- Be a miracle if even I can get through right now.
- This time I got through long enough to learn that the column had arrived.
- We fell behind, and it was tough for us to get through anywhere.
- Anything we let get through will be going for our guys' throats.
- These two got through just before the order came.
- Hawkins's foot had opened a hole, but the Twins couldn't get through quickly enough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.