"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the next days, he got nowhere with the two of them and they were taken out.
- When the police tried to talk to her there, however, they got nowhere.
- Try to find out how he came by the money; you get nowhere.
- I thought about it for a long time and got nowhere.
- Once you get there, you've got nowhere to go but up.
- After a year, they had got nowhere but decided to keep going anyway.
- I'd kill a day and get nowhere in the process.
- He picked up the phone and called a couple of people close to the president, but got nowhere.
- I began this work once before, and got nowhere with it.
- The investigation got nowhere because it was looking in the wrong place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.