"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "If it got loose here, it could go through us like a wildfire."
- If Steve got loose now, he would kill someone or get killed, and the latter seemed a lot more likely.
- But anyway, the animals would get loose all the time, especially the goats.
- He would be very sure that none of these got loose while they were not filled in!
- You know perfectly well, if they get loose too soon, they can spoil everything.
- Had a detail of our own people do it so we'd know for sure that even if we got loose there wasn't any place to go.
- They do well to put us out of the world, for if we got loose a second time, we wouldn't let them off so easy, eh?
- If that beast gets loose again, it will go hard with you.
- Several possessed got loose there; fortunately the authorities were remarkably successful in hunting them down.
- When we get loose the stiff has the place to hisself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.