"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And now she could not get out of bed on her own.
- She got out of bed and went to the phone.
- But he also wants us to get out of his way.
- You will not get any sense out of him now.
- Things started to get out of hand, as they lost their next three games.
- She couldn't get him out of the well on her own.
- He got out of the car and came around for her.
- What they want to see they're not going to get out of me.
- Just to get them out of our hair, if nothing else.
- They hadn't had a chance to get much out of life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.