"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she would have to do something more than just stand there, not making an active effort to get ashore.
- After they got ashore, he immediately went to another ship.
- She knocked herself out trying to get ashore, but couldn't make it.
- One of the men was able to get ashore but the other drowned.
- It is the ladies who will say so when we come to get ashore.
- He wants to get ashore, and who can blame him?
- If you want to, help me get ashore and I will disappear.
- So Tom made his move before they got ashore, did he?
- "How in the world did this get ashore without breaking?"
- This was just one of the many problems in getting ashore.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.