"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "How you got aboard, and what your object was in coming."
- Next morning they pushed the raft into the water and all got aboard.
- "There are still the cattle to get aboard," she said.
- There'd be coffee ready when they got aboard, I reflected.
- If he could manage to get aboard, that would be good enough.
- "And don't try to get back aboard, mister, or the law will have you next time!"
- It seemed to urge those on shore to get aboard quickly or be left behind.
- When we get aboard, Silence, you head straight for the control room.
- Men were killing each other to get aboard, toward the end.
- You may as well get aboard, out of the cold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.