"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But maybe we should pause to ask whether rats are the proper focus of our fears.
- The proper focus for policy is investment, not the deficit.
- Whoever's directing the work will bring all the participants into proper focus.
- It occurred to me, therefore, that you might not be the proper focus of my interest.
- The room clicked into existence, like a picture suddenly given the proper focus.
- Things that had been clouded in mystery were beginning to emerge slowly into proper focus.
- Here are three suggestions for putting medical technology into proper focus.
- "We failed to give it the proper focus, right at the beginning," he said.
- The talks also have been hindered by a lack of proper focus.
- The sphere suddenly shrank to its proper focus and the worst of his panic was over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.