"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The initial focus point in the middle of the screen is removed.
- But it must have a focus point to work through.
- We have a focus point on where we want to go.
- The A2 had the same five focus points, but they could only be selected manually.
- There is no absolute right or wrong focus point in an image.
- It is important to understand that even in this situation, the focus point can be critical to the overall exposure.
- Rather as if he now moved on the edge of some action; brushed by it, but not the true focus point.
- There were no visible focus points of communication to be discovered, nothing like the Eyes.
- They also provided a focus point for community unity and engagement.
- It was designed to be a focus point for social interaction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.