"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm a fan because he has been able to maintain focus on his classes and the college life.
- The Yankees do not think they will have a problem maintaining their focus.
- It also maintains a focus on the people of the rail industry, rather than just the companies.
- Silver maintained a focus in the field of social psychology.
- "Be right with you," he said, battling to maintain his focus on the page.
- They suggest that medical practices should maintain their focus on the individual rather than an individual's membership to any group.
- You must maintain a consistent focus on profitability across all areas of your business.
- "It was a battle each week to maintain focus because of the distractions," he said.
- However, in order for genuine progress to be made, Georgia must maintain its focus on democratic reforms.
- The firm is described as maintaining "a narrower focus on college and university work than any other in the country."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.