"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Something off to the right caught his attention, and he quickly focused the binoculars in on it, tweaking the small focus knob to sharpen the image.
- I remember my body making one brief, dizzying pitch forward and then, like the quick flip of a focus knob, a compensatory lurch back.
- This is an indication that the focus knob needs to be rotated slightly anti-clockwise.
- The Meade's binocular focus knob, for example, is on the underside, where it's difficult to reach.
- His fingers found the focus knob, he twisted it quickly, and the image came into view.
- Stuart twisted the focus knob again.
- He adjusted the focus knobs and held the glasses as steady as possible against the quivering movement of the aircraft.
- He squinted and adjusted the focus knob to clarify the ship's name on the bow.
- She leaned forward, twisting the focus knob.
- They also removed manual focus knob.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.