"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Having an environmental policy or strategy can help your business focus on the main environmental issues you wish to communicate.
- The business focus then shifted to how to make products in a cheaper fashion.
- They may not be visible to the customer but contribute to company's business focus and have a big impact on the bottom line.
- "All of that, and the experience I've had as a fiduciary, really make this the perfect business focus for me," he said.
- In hindsight, I should have had more of a business focus from the start, rather than just wanting to do something meaningful.
- As of the late 1990s, it has shifted its business focus to consulting.
- Students focus on presentation skills, working internationally with a strong business focus.
- His main business focus is in yielding real estate.
- The company's business focus on global risk arbitrage, equity special situations and credit opportunities.
- Organizations provide the information in these online publications, including contacts, business focus, products/services, and/or clients.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.