"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They give us a focus, a form with which to work.
- She gave his life a focus, something he hadn't had in too long a time.
- The effect is to give the subject more focus than the background.
- Nor does the water's surface give the eye a focus or a rest.
- An internal editor might help to give his work a more personal focus.
- When we're using whole group drama: We must give the class a clear focus to the work.
- It's given me a focus, a drive, every day is a new challenge.
- She had given Nick a strong clear focus that night.
- Harry, in one sense, had given his career a focus.
- The last thing I wanted to do was give him a focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.