"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "As concerns over security go down, the focus on quality of life goes up."
- "I had a tough shot, so my focus went right to that," he said.
- I've decided that my life's focus is really going to be to change things.
- His focus went back to the task at hand, to the six most difficult steps of all.
- I don't think because it's the last year of his deal, the focus is going to be any more on that.
- I'm the quarterback and the focus is going to be on me.
- But my focus is going to continue to be on the fact that this city has big problems.
- The main focus was going to be on that second line.
- Then suddenly they lost their focus and her hand went limp.
- During high school his focus went from playing the guitar to more singing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.