"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new focus comes not a moment too soon.
- From this effort came a new focus on what came to be known as "the family agenda."
- The renewed focus on safety came at a time when the tunnel seemed to be putting behind it years of problems and bad publicity.
- So the focus comes back to those 30 or fewer truly undecided members, most, but not quite all of them Republicans.
- "Yet, this focus at times comes into conflict with the administration's international priorities: climate change and respect for the environment."
- Along with the altered business focus came a new name.
- Its focus on more research comes straight from the president.
- And that focus came from one choice made fifteen years earlier.
- For the company, the focus on the Web may have come at the expense of new start-ups.
- The intense focus on language in "Lisey" comes as something of a shift for him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.