"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Important to consider in choosing the school(s) for an architectural education is their overall "focus".
- While his stores and big chains may stock a similar variety of items, they differ in their overall focus.
- But given the circumstances, his overall focus on cutting back is the only reasonable option.
- The overall focus is on successful participation by each student, regardless of athletic ability.
- I really don't know where to start, but it's just our overall collective focus.
- Many works by the 22 featured artists depart from this overall focus, however.
- The problem is the lack of overall focus on addressing problems.
- This bill made a significant change in the overall focus of P.L. 480.
- School officials said the new name would better reflect what they described as "an overall scholarly focus on the science of human movement."
- Q. You say the foundation's overall focus is to make information technology more available to students, teachers, service and cultural organizations?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.