"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is pronounced like the word "home," to emphasize the station's focus on locally produced award-winning programming.
- Supporters of the independent Presidential candidate Ross Perot, for instance, are emphasizing their focus on ideas.
- Woodbridge emphasized Wigginton's focus on the time and place in which people find themselves.
- The new library emphasized the school's technical focus, relying on computer workstations for access to resources in external networks.
- The university emphasises its focus on industry placements and graduate employment record.
- In addition to domestic policy he also emphasized his focus on international affairs.
- They also designed on a new logo - a drawing of the world spinning - to emphasize the regional organization's focus on global business.
- The calendar of annual events emphasizes the region's focus on the outdoors.
- Church leaders also encourage members to use the church's full name to emphasize its focus on Jesus Christ.
- Subsequently, the band changed its name to Sláinte to emphasize its focus on traditional Irish music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.