"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The precise focus of this problem lies not in local government, but the need to involve all the levels of the decision-making process.
- I'm incapable of a precise focus at sixty kilometres.
- When focusing hand-held with a long lens, such as a 200mm, it's often easier to achieve precise focus by moving the camera.
- But to achieve precise focus you should focus by eye rather than relying on the focusing stop.
- Roberson had a precise focus on the rim Saturday, converting 7 of his 8 attempts from 3-point range.
- Only one plane can be in precise focus.
- The precise focus helps his clients decide exactly what kind of clothes they need.
- In the end, the precise focus of the investigation was unclear.
- It took the most precise focus to pick out the seals' shiny heads, bobbing near the water's surface hundreds of feet offshore.
- While this produces a varied and suggestive show, it raises questions about the precise focus of the exhibition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.