"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He knows another focus makes it easier for children to talk.
- From the numbers, the focus on premium bikes makes sense.
- Perhaps her book's focus on Paris makes middle-class experience loom too large.
- She was too far away: her focus made her distant.
- But his focus on profits made some television industry people nervous.
- Its educational focus has made it a welcomed part of the entire industry.
- We can debate whether the focus on equity (as opposed to other forms of capital) makes sense.
- The focus on Afghanistan makes it difficult to get attention for counterterrorism efforts.
- That focus on his public life makes sense because, despite his having four children, Wallace's true life's blood was politics.
- "My focus is making pitches and getting hitters out," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.