"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But today, federal officials said one focus that had guided their investigation was becoming less clear.
- Shallow focus has become more popular in the 2000s and 2010s.
- From that time on they became the focus of his botanical interests.
- "Maybe the focus, although unintentional, has become a little bit more on the individual."
- The military's focus became on technology and electronics that would reduce the use of human life.
- It's a far more dangerous world than ever before, and the focus is fast becoming right versus wrong.
- They complained that the program's organization and focus had become uncertain.
- He'll be fine, but the focus becomes getting a hit instead of going back to basics.
- After that, the focus became how to treat patients with stroke.
- In the 1980s the focus became increasingly on training others to use Theraplay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.