"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second purpose was to provide a focus for further research and discussion.
- Games may provide a focus for entertainment and meeting others.
- The school provided a central focus for the original 689 homes built by 1915.
- Still, the two Senate candidates provided a new focus this year, even though they never got close to each other.
- The operations group was established to provide a focus for information and discussion.
- But the city's leadership has embraced the project as a way to provide a focus for the city.
- They provide a focus for educational, environmental and conservation activities.
- The Council ran its own elections and provided a central focus for the community.
- There is a real sense of community, and the village hall provides a focus for many activities.
- The week should also provide an important focus for the creation of more general links.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.