"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This focus on place has given his writing a very concrete directness.
- The focus of working with the dogs has given us a shared purpose.
- His early focus on rock and roll gave way to an interest in American folk music.
- But when she's not drawing, her focus gives way to playfulness.
- Their focus gave them a 3-1 lead after 7 minutes 31 seconds of the second period.
- "That focus didn't give us a chance to sabotage the relationship."
- The focus on this crucial issue has given women an opportunity to make their voices heard.
- The focus of the campaign will also give momentum to local hunger initiatives.
- All this focus on time gave him a sense of peace, and he died an hour after the worker had left him.
- I would agree that the focus on Iran at least gives the impression of double standards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.